Thursday, April 8, 2010


dear sonoma county residents,

i am collecting stories about tom waits. i have never met or seen the man and i don't even know what he looks like. i've heard many stories and would like to collect them all to make one very strange depiction of the guy. if you participate, i promise to send you a copy of the collection in the form of a neat handmade tape or CD. all you have to do is get in touch with me and i'll give you a call and record our "interview", or you can just leave me a voicemail here: 410 929 7842. it's a skype number, so don't worry about waking me or anything. no story is too small! "sightings" are enough.

thank you.
susie

1 comment:

Erin said...

This is an old post, but if you're still working on this, I have a couple stories for you. Give me a call! (4864013)

Erin